Friday, November 30, 2018 – 7:00pm
Bundle up, bring your holiday cheer and join us to watch the parade as it travels south through Old Town beginning at the intersection of Del Rio and Jefferson. There will be floats that twinkle, holiday music from school marching bands and much more as we celebrate the holiday season. All entries must be decked out in lights and incorporate this year’s parade theme…A Storybook Christmas!
- Old Town Parking Structure
- Old Town Front Street will close at 6 pm. To access the parking structure please use 2nd Street from the south and Moreno to Mercedes from the north.
- Dirt lot on the corner of Ynez/ Santiago
- Glow-in-the-dark items, Kettle Corn, and Doughnuts.
- There is also parade viewing on Jefferson between Rancho California and Del Rio on the west side of the street only. There will be an announcer in this area as well.
- Viewing will also be along Old Town Front Street just south of Rancho California to the intersection of Santiago.
- Jefferson closed heading south at Overland from 3:45pm-10pm
- Del Rio closed 4pm-10pm
- Las Haciendas closed 4pm-10pm
- Calle Cortez closed 4pm-10pm
- Jefferson Ave- Via Montezuma to Rancho California southbound only closed from 5pm-9pm
- Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth & Main Streets from Mercedes to Murrieta Creek closed 6pm-10pm
- Old Town Front Street from Rancho California to Santiago closed from 6pm-10pm
- Old Town Front from Santiago to Harley Davidson (28964 Old Town Front Street) closed from
- Rancho California Road- Old Town Front to Diaz Road closed 7pm-9pm